TROPICA Premium Fertiliser (For all Planted Tanks)
$11.00 – $190.00
Premium Fertiliser without nitrogen and phosphor for aquariums with many fish- 6 mL a week per 50 L water is easily dispensed with the pump and ensures proper plant growth
Contains iron, manganese and vital micro nutrients
Does not contain nitrogen and phosphor
Suitable for aquariums with few or slow-growing plants and many fish
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
- Premium Nutrition is added every week when changing the water.
- The pump bottle dispenses 2 mL per push. We recommend 6 mL (3 pumps per 50 L water per week), but recommend that this is set in accordance with plant requirements.
- For example, pale leaves often indicate lack of nutrition, but can also be due to poor growth. Echinodorus bleheri will often show lack of micro-nutrients.
- Regular dosing with Premium Nutrition can restore green and luxuriant leaves.
- Note, however, that Premium Fertiliser is a fertiliser and not a medicine for dying plants.
- It is recommended that minimum 25% of the aquarium water is changed every second week.
- If undesirable algae growth does occur, then we recommend increasing water change frequency (up to 50%) and planting additional rapid growth waterplants such as Hygrophila, Vallisneria and Egeria.
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years