200ml, 500ml, 1000ml
The 2Hr Aquarist – APT Complete
$18.00 – $65.00
Tackle the most demanding plants, or just enjoy everyday magic in the simplest tank. The easiest way to unlock the true potential of your planted tank today.
The 2Hr Aquarist All-In-One Fertiliser.
Richer Colors, Less Algae. Faster Results.
Dose 5ml per 100L four times a week or 3ml per 100L daily.
Buying the nutrients separately easily add up to US$75+. A 500ml bottle of APT costs US$24.99
100% comprehensive Macro+ Micro formula of N, P, K, Iron and Traces in our proprietary Capstone RatioTM.
Try it for 100 days. If it doesn’t work, get a full refund. We are aquarists too and want the best for you.
Plants grown the 2Hr WayTM using APT display a unique richness and form.
We developed APT because we could not find any existing product that met our needs.
Healthy plants, happy fish, algae-free.
As aquarists ourselves, we say ‘whatever works’.
The right performance fuel just makes it easier and (we find) a lot more exciting.
+ Essential Trace Minerals. Importantly, in the right amounts.
You can buy these 5 individual components (e.g. Potassium) for around US$15 each.
5 x $15 = $75.
Good flow, bio-filtration, the right plant mix, water parameters etc. all matter.
That is why we pair it with the internet’s most comprehensive resource on planted tanks, right here.
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms