- Premium natural gravel for the planted aquarium
- Good for the life of the aquarium
- Rinse right in the bag (3.5 kg only)
Flourite® Black is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment. Flourite® Black is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels. Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary. Flourite® Black is not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water. Flourite® Black is good for the life of the aquarium and need not be replaced.
To determine the number of bags required for your aquarium, please note that each bag (7 kg, 15.4 lbs) occupies a volume of approximately 5,500 cm3 (325 cu. in.). To determine your desired volume multiply tank width by length by desired depth.
Although it is pre-washed, because Flourite® Black is a natural product, it may become dusty in transit and require rinsing before use to remove any residual dust.
NOTE: The specialized mesh bottom of the 3.5 kg size allows it to be rinsed right in the bag.
3.5 kg, 7 kg
- Optimal plant care through porous structure and nutrient storage function: substrate for freshwater aquariums
- Vigorous plant growth, prevents algae: effective settlement of beneficial soil bacteria and ideal root growth thanks to natural pore structure. Support for the filter. Crystal-clear water
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water. Round-shaped granule grains are gentle on sensitive barbels of bottom-dwellers
- High storage capacity: the natural substrate absorbs the surplus nutrients and releases them when required
- Contents: substrate Manado. Available in various sizes
AquaGrowth Soil is a mineral soil specifically designed to facilitate the development of plants in your freshwater aquarium.
AquaGrowth Soil Informations
- Enriched soil for fresh water aquarium
- Ideal for an healthy plant growth and strong root development
- High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
- AquaGrowth Soil is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
- Each granule of AquaGrowth Soil, with a size of 1 to 3mm, is compact enough to not turn into powder.
- AquaGrowth Soil is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
How to use AquaGrowth Soil ?
- A bag is packaged in 9 liters / 9kg corresponding to a thickness of 5 to 6 cm for a 60 liter aquarium.
- Using 150g (5.29 Oz.) of soil per liter (0.25 Gal) will grant the aquarium the best soil quantity needed..
Including essential ingredient for shrimp
Advenced soil for SHRIMP soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. Besides including natural humic acid makes best condition for growing shrimps.
This is developed by ourselves to make the best environment for the fresh water fish, it must be keeping mildly acidic water condition for long term. Advanced soil is 100% natural ingredients.Advenced soil soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. This allow you to have fish in an aquarium on the very day you set Advanced soil. *Basically, it is recommended to put the fish a week later after you set up an aquarium and keep water circulation. Advanced soil has granules that are denser than other conventional product. This prevents each granule from flying all over so that water soon settles down.
- Fine, uncoloured sandy soil: substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums and aqua-terrariums
- Vigorous plant growth: prevents the seeping in of sludge and other waste materials with its fine granulation and density
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Package contents: 1 bag Sansibar Red. Grain size: 0.2 - 0.6 mm. Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables