- Natural oolitic aragonite sand for all types of marine, reef, and tropical aquaria
- Assists in stabilising calcium and alkalinity
- Helps prevent large pH declines
- Pure dry sand (no water fillers)
AdvantagesSeachem Meridian is all natural oolitic (spherical or egg shaped) aragonite sand ideal as substrate for all reef and marine aquaria. Its spherical grain size (a fairly uniform 0.25 - 0.50 mm) makes the sand particularly suitable for reef organisms, while its chemical composition helps to stabilise calcium and alkalinity, thereby preventing large pH declines.
Dry vs Wet GravelsUnlike competing wet gravels, each bag of Seachem Meridian contains pure sand gravel without water as filler. Some wet gravels are marketed as containing living, microscopic animals when in fact they only contain common bacteria. Dry or wet, bacteria exists naturally in every substrate. If one is concerned with shortening the aquarium cycle time for a new system, then the use of a product designed for that particular purpose would be more appropriate (such as Seachem Stability).
Meridian Sand Mineral CompositionUnits=ppm, source: Plasma Emission Spectrometer, EPA Method 3050, Univ. of Georgia Chemical Analysis Lab
Set-upSeachem Meridian sand is a natural product. Simply rinse before use to remove any residual dust. When adding water to aquarium, fill slowly to avoid disturbing Meridian bed. Place a bowl in the aquarium and add water directly to the bowl, allowing water to overflow softly on to the gravel bed. Initial cloudiness is normal. To remove cloudiness, use mechanical filtration (such as filter floss). Use Clarity to accelerate clearing.
- Very fine sandy soil for all aquarium types: substrate for fresh and saltwater aquariums as well as aqua-terrariums and terrariums
- Ideal for both freshwater and saltwater: its fine granulation and density prevents sludge and other waste materials from seeping in
- Prevents injuries of the mucous membrane: fine, round-shaped natural sand is gentle on sensitive barbels. Ideal for grubbing fish, such as armoured catfish and loaches
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water.
- Contents: 1 bag Sansibar Snow. Grain size: 0.1 - 0.6 mm. Not fully suitable for undergravel heating cables
This is developed by ourselves to make the best environment for the fresh water fish, it must be keeping mildly acidic water condition for long term. Advanced soil is 100% natural ingredients.Advenced soil soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. This allow you to have fish in an aquarium on the very day you set Advanced soil. *Basically, it is recommended to put the fish a week later after you set up an aquarium and keep water circulation. Advanced soil has granules that are denser than other conventional product. This prevents each granule from flying all over so that water soon settles down.
- Optimal plant care through porous structure and nutrient storage function: substrate for freshwater aquariums
- Vigorous plant growth, prevents algae: effective settlement of beneficial soil bacteria and ideal root growth thanks to natural pore structure. Support for the filter. Crystal-clear water
- Ideal for fish, invertebrates and plants: no unwanted pollutants released into the water. Round-shaped granule grains are gentle on sensitive barbels of bottom-dwellers
- High storage capacity: the natural substrate absorbs the surplus nutrients and releases them when required
- Contents: substrate Manado. Available in various sizes
- Made from natural materials.
- Colloid particles create water clarity without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water
- Creates an environment ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level in the aquarium.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Ideal size and density for the fast development of healthy plant root systems rather than conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape under water providing constant air supply which is vital for the long maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Premium natural sand for the planted aquarium
- Good for the life of the aquarium
Flourite® Sand is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment. Flourite® Sand is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels. Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary. Flourite® Sand is not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water. Flourite® Sand is good for the life of the aquarium and need not be replaced.
To determine the number of bags required for your aquarium, please note that each bag (7 kg, 15.4 lbs) occupies a volume of approximately 4,250 cm3 (260 cu. in.). To determine your desired volume multiply tank width by length by desired depth.
Although it is pre-washed, because Flourite® is a natural product, it may become dusty in transit and require rinsing before use to remove any residual dust.
Including essential ingredient for shrimp
Advenced soil for SHRIMP soon drop the water pH & KH, creating close to nature environment in an aquarium. Besides including natural humic acid makes best condition for growing shrimps.