XB303, XB305, XB308
SHIRUBA External Filter
$65.00 – $148.00
- It can be attached outside the tank or placed on table
- Large filter box, additional with multiple filter materials
- Separate inlet & outlet design allows water to flow to and fro for optimized filtering effect
- The body made in fancy plastic to prevent from being broken. Sophisticated structure, miscellaneous accessories, easy assembly and maintenance
- Special U-type and L-type soft tubes. Unbendable as installed
- Using ø 12/ø 16 mm soft tube to connect device
- Made In Taiwan
|Power consumption (W)||5.6||7||13.5|
|Max. flow (L/H)||360||440||660|
|Max lift (CM)||70||110||160|
|Chamber capacity (L)||2||2.5||5.8|
|Baskets capacity (L)||1||1.5||1.1L × 3|
|Aquarium size up to||80L||100L||250L|
SKU: N/A Category: Filters
- Binds ammonia and heavy metals
- Highest ammonia binding capacity of any zeolite
- Removes harmful metal ions like lead, copper, nickel and zinc
- Marine & Freshwater
AdvantagesSeachem Zeolite is a naturally occurring, highly-porous mineral that binds ammonia and heavy metals through an ion exchange mechanism. Seachem Zeolite has the highest ammonia binding capacity of any available zeolite; ten times higher than some products and twice the capacity of the closest competitor. Seachem Zeolite won't deplete calcium in saltwater, and it won't increase general hardness in freshwater, where the ionic strength is low.
DirectionsFor best results, Seachem Zeolite should be rinsed before use and placed so as to maximise the flow of water through it but not so that it tumbles against itself in flow. It may be used in a canister filter, media chamber, box filter, or any high flow area of a trickle filter. Use of a filter bag such as Seachem's The Bag or Zip Bag is recommended. Use 250 mL (1 cup) of Seachem Zeolite for every 200 L (50 US gallons). For smaller aquariums, the equivalent dose is 5 mL (1 level teaspoon) per 4 L (1 US gallon). This amount of Seachem Zeolite will remove up to 0.5 mg/L ammonia. Monitor ammonia levels, which should drop to zero within 24-48 hours. At this point, the zeolite can be removed or replaced with activated carbon, such as Seachem MatrixCarbon. For heavy metals removal, leave in service and replace monthly. For long term ammonia control, use Seachem Stability and Matrix. Use Ammonia Alert or MultiTest Free & Total Ammonia to directly monitor levels of free ammonia.
$15.90 – $739.20
Maximum optimization of biological filtration The original sera siporax Professional is suitable for use in both freshwater and marine aquariums as well as in ponds. Not depending on the kind of filter (internal/external/trickle filter), it maximizes the surface required for biological purification and provides the optimal substrate for the settling of necessary filter bacteria. The sera filter biostart included with the kit contains purification bacteria which activate sera siporax Professional biologically immediately upon addition and start pollutant breakdown in the water. Filter and breakdown processes in the bottom ground of natural waters are very important. Organic waste are processed by micro-organisms and are thus available for the natural cycle as a nutrient for aquatic plants – pollutants such as ammonium, nitrite and nitrate are removed. Since little waste per water amount is formed in nature, the present bottom surface is sufficient for housing a sufficient number of micro-organisms. However, an aquarium accommodates a small biotope in little space. It is therefore necessary to maximally enlarge the settling area for ensuring complete and safe breakdown of organic remainders. sera perfectly put this into practice with the unique high performance filter medium sera siporax. Unlike other filter rings available on the market, sera siporax consists of sintered glass. The unique material convinces due to a special three-dimensional pore structure. This allows maximum surface increase. At the same time, the fine pores provide ideal settling conditions for bacteria that break down pollutants. Since it is an interconnected system, the bacteria are permanently rinsed by water nd so can break down pollutants with best possible efficiency. Furthermore, the unique pore array allows for self-purification of the substrate and thus very long filter holding times. In combination with specialized bacteria, sera siporax even fulfills a variety of other special tasks, such as algae prevention or directed water conditioning.
Size : 210g The revolution in water conditioning The unique “dry water conditioner” combines stabilizing biological filtration with effective and quick pollutant removal of water conditioning. Pollutant utilizing bacteria remove pollutants such as ammonium and nitrite from the water already shortly after the first contact with water. Sludge is decomposed faster, and thus a critical pollutant reservoir is quickly rendered harmless. The biological equilibrium is stabilized and maintenance intervals become longer.
$253.10 – $418.50
Versatile and user friendly external filters for freshwater aquariums with UV-C These powerful but at the same time energy saving external filters with an extensive accessory range are ready for connection and immediately biologically active. The filter baskets ensure an optimal filter media layer structure and easy access. Intake and outlet of the filters are designed in a way that the hoses can be disconnected by a multi-function valve for cleaning purposes. The filters of the UV range (130 + UV, 250 + UV, 400 + UV) are equipped with an integrated UV-C lamp that irradiates the filtered water with UV-C against pathogens, parasites and multiplication stages of algae. The robust filters are characterized by quiet operation and a long lifetime. All filters include the high performance filter medium sera siporax Professional and the biologically activating sera filter biostart.
- Immediately biologically active
- 34 times as much filter performance*
- + UV
- Reduces pathogens
- Reduces parasites
- Reduces algae growth
Clean 100 Surface Skimmer by Odyssea
Skims all dirt and film build up on the surface
Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
No additional part needed.
- Flow rate: 450 Litres
- Energy efficient 5W pump
- Skims surface build to improve water quality
- Effective for freshwater planted aquariums
- Suitable for both freshwater and marine
- 15cm x 4.5cm x 5cm
- 220V to 240V voltage
- Suitable for 30 to 100Litres aquarium
- Water pump not included, sold separately
- High efficient UV-C lamp
- Quiet operation
- Inline type, must not be put inside water
- Clarify the water by reducing free floating germs
- Kills algae, bacteria, virus, fungi and protozoa
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
- Recommend 8000 L/H - 10000 L/H
$4.00 – $27.50
Filter wool for aquarium filters to remove all types of water cloudiness
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
Clean and healthy water Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water. Easy to use Put the corresponding amount of filter wool as a last filter stage into the filter. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter. Can be used without fear of side effects No release of pollutants into the aquarium thanks to residue-free wool.