sera KOI PROTECT
Optimal protection for valuable Koi and coldwater fish
- Immediate removal of aggressive chlorine
- Immediately binds toxic heavy metals (e.g. copper or lead salts)
- Prevention against water pollution by toxic ammonia
- Mucous membrane and gill protection
sera KOI PROTECT immediately converts every water into fish friendly, clear, healthy and safe pond water.
It removes aggressive chlorine reliably, quickly and without affecting the pH, binds toxic heavy metals and prevents water pollution by ichthyotoxic ammonia.
sera KOI PROTECT protects mucous membranes and gills. Stress is reduced (e.g. during transport) and the living conditions for fish, plants and micro organisms in the pond are considerably improved.
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.