sera Koi Color Large
Size : 1000ml
Color food for a long-lived, colorful Koi above 25 cm (10 in.)
sera Koi Color Large (6 mm/0.2 in.) is the color food consisting of carefully processed granules for all Koi.
The balanced composition with 10% Spirulina as well as plenty of Gammarus and Krill is rich in valuable carotenoids, trace elements, omega fatty acids and excellently digestible proteins. It supports the optimal coloration of the Koi, their development and liveliness.
The easily digestible food is suitable for a wholesome diet throughout the year. The floating granules keep their shape particularly well and do not pollute the water.
Complete feed for all Koi
Feed once or twice daily throughout the year, only as much as the animals take up within a short time.
fish meal, corn starch, wheat flour, spirulina (10%), wheat germ, brewers yeast, fish oil, gammarus, wheat gluten, mannan oligosaccharides (0.4%), krill, stinging nettle, herbs, alfalfa, parsley, green-lipped mussel, sea algae, paprika, spinach, carrots, garlic.
Crude Protein 39.5%, Crude Fat 8.3%, Crude Fiber 5.7%, Moisture 5.0%, Crude Ash 6.9%.
Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 14,400 IU/kg, Vit. D3 1,800 IU/kg, Vit. E (D, L-α-tocopheryl acetate) 180 mg/kg, Vit. B1 18 mg/kg, Vit. B2 18 mg/kg, stab. Vit. C (L-ascorbyl monophosphate) 180 mg/kg.
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.