sera Guppy Gran
The herbal food consisting of slowly sinking soft granules
sera Guppy Gran is the herbal food consisting of carefully manufactured soft granules for all mainly herbivorous fish that eat in the middle water layers.
The carefully selected ingredients such as Spirulina algae support healthy digestion and liveliness.
The easily digestible composition rich in energy optimal fulfills the requirements of Guppies and other particularly active fish. The soft fine granules sink only slowly and quickly become smooth in water but keep their shape very well and do not affect the water quality.
Complete feed for all ornamental fish
corn starch, wheat gluten, fish meal, whole egg powder, Ca-caseinate, wheat flour, fish oil (containing 49% omega fatty acids), spirulina (1.8%), brewers yeast, wheat germ, herbs, alfalfa, stinging nettle, parsley, gammarus, sea algae, paprika, mannan oligosaccharides (0.4%), spinach, carrots, green-lipped mussel, Haematococcus algae, garlic.
Crude Protein 44.4%, Crude Fat 8.2%, Crude Fiber 4.6%, Moisture 5.1%, Crude Ash 4.5%.
Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 37,000 IU/kg, Vit. D3 1,800 IU/kg, Vit. E (D, L-α-tocopheryl acetate) 120 mg/kg, Vit. B1 35 mg/kg, Vit. B2 90 mg/kg, stab. Vit. C (L-ascorbyl monophosphate) 550 mg/kg.
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.