$15.20 – $29.30
Liquid care product for splendid aquatic plants
- Basic care
- With minerals and trace elements
- UV stable
- For aquarium plants
sera florena is the ideal care product for aquatic plants that take up nutrients mainly through the leaves.
Aquatic plants are very important in aquariums as they withdraw pollutants and algae nutrients from the water. sera florena provides aquatic plants with all important minerals and trace elements for healthy and colorful growth so they can fulfill this important task. Deficiencies are thus avoided without burdening the water with excess nutrients.
Furthermore, the new improved formula contains innovative, particularly stable iron complexes that even remain available when using UV-C water clarifiers at day. This product does not contain any nitrate nor phosphate. It is well tolerated by all invertebrates.
The combination of sera florena and sera florenette is perfectly balanced and fulfills all requirements of the different aquatic plant species.
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning