sera flore 4 plant
Plant care product for plant aquariums with few animals
- Systemic care
- With NPK for main supply
- For aquarium plants
The main nutrients nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are very important for the healthy growth of aquatic plants.
While these substances are sufficiently available in aquariums with many fish via their waste and uneaten food, there is often an insufficient supply of macro nutrients in plant tanks with few or no animals. Poor plant growth is the result.
sera flore 4 plant was developed for supplying the aquatic plants in aquascapes and Dutch style aquariums with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in an optimal ratio – for healthy and strongly growing plants. sera flore 4 plant is well tolerated by all invertebrates.
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning