$10.30 – $35.30
Extra vitamins for more liveliness
sera Fishtamin is the complementary food consisting of a carefully manufactured, emulsified multivitamin concentrate for all fish in fresh and marine water.
It effectively and safely adds all essential vitamins to the diet. It closes possible supply gaps and prevents deficiencies when simply dripped onto the food or added to the water. Disease resistance, health and liveliness of the fish are enhanced.
Application during stress situations, in case of a disease, for juvenile animals and for supporting breeding is particularly useful.
Complementary feed for all ornamental fish
Shake well before using!
- Weekly drip 2 – 3 drops (in case of normally stocked, medium sized aquarium) onto the food, let soak briefly and then feed immediately for regular diet enhancement.
- Daily drip 2 – 3 drops onto the food for strengthening in stress situations (e.g. transfers, maintenance measures, territorial fights, temperature variations) as well as a supportive measure in case of a disease. In case of fish not eating anymore, add 6 – 7 drops per each 50 l of aquarium water. Note: You should add sera Fishtamin directly to the aquarium water only in the evening after the light has been switched off since vitamins are sensitive to light.
- For vitaminizing frozen food: Add 2 – 3 drops per portion (approximately 1 tablespoon) sera Fishtamin upon thawing, let soak briefly and then feed immediately.
- For vitaminizing Artemia nauplii: Every other day add 5 drops per each 100 ml of salt water in the breeding container 30 – 60 minutes before feeding the nauplii.
- Before and up to 10 days after breeding: Every other day drip 4 – 6 drops onto the food, let soak briefly and then feed immediately.
- For rearing juvenile fish: Every other day add 1 – 5 drops (depending on the number of fish fry and the food amount) onto sera Micron, sera Vipan Baby or sera Vipagran Baby. Blend briefly and put the food paste into the rearing tank.
water, vitamin blend.
Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 545,000, Vit. B1 2,000, Vit. B2 1,500, Vit. B62,000, Vit. B12 2, Vit. C 55,000, Vit. D3 100,000, Vit. E 4,700, Vit. K 510, calcium-D-pantothenate 5,000, folic acid 480, nicotinamide 10,000.
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.