100ml, 250ml, 500ml
sera bio nitrivec
$13.90 – $49.00
Premium class liquid filter medium
- Breaks down food remainders, ammonium and nitrite biologically
- Provides settling area for useful purification bacteria
- Creates a biologically active living environment
The dangerous toxic substances ammonium and nitrite are being formed permanently in aquarium water.
sera bio nitrivec, a sera biotechnology product, contains millions of purification bacteria, by whose support a stable biological equilibrium forms quickly and reliably so the occurring toxic substances are broken down continuously.
The additionally included mineral volcanic rock removes pollutants, effectively binds cloudiness and provided suitable settling area for the purification bacteria. For healthy, clear and biologically active water.
Allows adding fish already after 24 hours when combined with sera aquatan!
Use the cap as a measure.
Shake well before using! A temporary white cloudiness indicates the efficacy of the product. Depending on the pollution degree of the water, the cloudiness will have disappeared entirely after 4 – 24 hours, and the water becomes crystal clear. Add 10 ml* of sera bio nitrivec for every 6.6 US gal. (25 l) of water in case of new setups, water changes, newly added fish, filter cleaning and disease treatments.
* One capful, filled up to the end of the outer corrugation, equals 0.3 fl.oz./10 ml.
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.