$6.00 – $10.10
The color food consisting of slowly sinking soft granules
sera Bettagran is the easily digestible color food consisting of carefully manufactured fine granules for all fish that eat in the middle water layers, e.g. the splendid Bettas.
Due to high quality ingredients such as Haematococcus algae, it supports color development in a directed and natural way and enhances disease resistance.
Complete feed for all ornamental fish
corn starch, wheat gluten, fish meal, whole egg powder, Ca-caseinate, wheat flour, fish oil (containing 49% omega fatty acids), brewers yeast, wheat germ, herbs, alfalfa, stinging nettle, parsley, gammarus, sea algae, paprika, mannan oligosaccharides (0.4%), spirulina, Haematococcus algae (0.3%), spinach, carrots, green-lipped mussel, garlic.
Crude Protein 41.9%, Crude Fat 8.7%, Crude Fiber 3.5%, Moisture 5.0%, Crude Ash 4.0%.
Vitamins and provitamins: Vit. A 37,000 IU/kg, Vit. D3 1,800 IU/kg, Vit. E (D, L-α-tocopheryl acetate) 120 mg/kg, Vit. B1 35 mg/kg, Vit. B2 90 mg/kg, stab. Vit. C (L-ascorbyl monophosphate) 550 mg/kg.
Contains EC permitted colorants.
The slowly sinking soft and fine granules quickly become smooth in water while it keep their shape particularly well and do not pollute the water.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.