$8.10 – $26.95
- Reduces stress when handling or transporting fish
- Antiseptic for fish
- Promotes healing
- Marine and freshwater
StressGuard™ is the premium slime coat protection product. StressGuard™ will reduce stress and ammonia toxicity whenever handling or transporting ﬁsh. StressGuard™ binds to exposed protein in wounds to promote healing of injured ﬁsh and to reduce the likelihood of primary and secondary infections. StressGuard™ is compatible with all medications except those that are copper based. StressGuard™ is not amine based and will not interfere with Purigen®; or HyperSorb™ regeneration. StressGuard™ does not coat resins or clog ﬁltration like competing “slime coat” type products can.
What makes StressGuard™ very successful at healing is the fact that it contains protein active colloids. This protein active colloidal agent actively seeks out any wounds, abrasions, or places where exposed proteins are and attaches to this area to help directly deliver the disinfectant in the product and start the healing process. This protein active colloid, because it binds to the exposed proteins, also acts like a liquid bandage to the abrasion. Some products are marketed to be squirted in the bag when a fish is purchased. Those products are generally acidic, with some brands being a very strong acid. Putting such a product in a small, enclosed container with a fish often does more harm than any intended good. StressGuard™ has a pH of 7.0. It will not affect the pH of an aquarium, even at large doses. There are no other products on the market that can compare to the effectiveness of StressGuard™.
Use 1/2–1 capful (2.5–5 mL) to every 40 L (10 US gallons) daily until signs of stress have abated or healing is complete. Dose may be safely doubled.
50 mL, 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 4 L, 20 L
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms