$12.10 – $44.20
- Natural organic waste management
- Rapidly and safely eliminates sludge and detritus
- Helps increase water clarity
- Marine and freshwater
Pristine™ uses bio-augmentation, a non-chemical and natural method, to improve water quality. It provides bacteria that break down excess food, waste and detritus in freshwater and marine systems. It will also reduce excess nutrients (e.g. ammonia, nitrates, and nitrites) that may fuel the growth of nuisance and disease-causing organisms. Pristine™ increases water clarity and promotes overall better health for the aquatic environment.
The bacteria species in Pristine™ thrive in fresh or salt water and can utilize a wide range of organic compounds, including fats that can cause unsightly films. Unlike traditional nitrifying bacteria, this bacterial blend can adapt to harsh or low oxygen environments and continue to multiply and improve water conditions. Biopolymers produced by established bacterial colonies trap particulates and increase water clarity.
The species of bacteria in Pristine™ are a unique blend, specifically developed for hardiness and their ability to adapt to a wide variety of environmental conditions.
Shake well before use. Turn off UV/ozone. Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 40 L (10 US gallons). Then use a maintenance dose of 1 capful (5 mL) per 80 L (20 US gallons) with additions of livestock or the disruption of the biofilter through cleaning or medications. Antibiotics should be removed with fresh carbon and a water change before adding bacteria. Allow 2 or 3 days for the bacteria to become established before using UV sterilizers or ozone. Recurring problems with high nutrients can indicate overstocking, overfeeding or inadequate filtration.
Product shelf life is 4 years from date of manufacture.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning