Seachem Malawi/Victoria Buffer
$14.40 – $45.90
- Buffers to pH of 7.8 – 8.4
- Raises KH and pH
- Does not affect GH
Malawi/Victoria Buffer resets water pH to 7.8 – 8.4, delivers carbonate salts, raises carbonate hardness and creates ideal environment for cichlids to thrive.
It is formulated to maintain a pH of 7.8 to 8.4. For optimum replication of the Malawi/Victoria Lake environment, use with Cichlid Lake Salt, Cichlid Trace, and NutriDiet Cichlid Flakes.
Use 6 g (one level teaspoon) for each 40 to 80 L (10 to 20 US gallons) of water each day until desired pH is attained and maintained. Thereafter, use as required to maintain pH, usually no more than once every two to three weeks. For precise dosing, use the Seachem Digital Spoon Scale.
TIPS: It is best to dissolve the buffer in freshwater before use. Use when setting up an aquarium or making water changes (preferably after the addition of Seachem Cichlid Lake Salt) and between water changes as needed to maintain pH. Seachem Malawi/Victoria is formulated to maintain a pH between 7.8 and 8.4, depending on the amount used. To attain a lower pH than 7.8, you may use Seachem Acid in combination with Malawi/Victoria. To attain a higher pH than 8.4, use Tanganyika.
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.