$10.30 – $152.80
Seachem Flourish is a comprehensive supplement with micro elements, trace elements and other nutrients for freshwater planted aquarium.
Seachem Flourish is a comprehensive supplement for freshwater plants. Plants, especially floating plants, in aquarium lack natural sources of minerals and trace elements. This is why Seachem Flourish is an important supplement for planted aquarium. It provides aquarium plants with essential minerals, trace elements and nutrients for general maintenance and growth of stems, roots, leaves.
Seachem Flourish contains a rich assortment of important micro elements, trace elements and other nutrients (including calcium, magnesium, iron and other important elements) that are essential for healthy development of aquatic plants.
Benefits of Seachem Flourish
- Comprehensive supplement for the freshwater plants
- Provides micro elements, trace elements and other nutrients
- Does not contain significant levels of nitrogen or phosphorus
- Safe for invertebrates such as shrimp.
- Can be used in conjunction with other macro and micro-nutrient supplements
How to Use
Seachem Flourish is designed to be used in conjunction with other macro and micro-nutrient supplements. This means that you will avoid over dosing your plants as compared to using an ALL-inclusive supplement which pose the risk of micro-nutrients overdose in an attempt to raise macro-nutrient levels.
For macro element (NPK) fertilization, you can use Seachem Flourish Nitrogen, Seachem Flourish Phosphorus or Seachem Flourish Potassium as needed.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for each 250 L (60 US gallons) once or twice a week. For smaller doses, please note that each cap thread is approximately 1 mL. Refrigeration is recommended 3 months after opening.
Amounts per 1 g:
- Total Nitrogen (N) 0.007%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) 0.01%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.37%
- Calcium (Ca) 0.14%
- Magnesium (Mg) 0.11%
- Sulfur (S) 0.2773%
- Boron (B) 0.009%
- Chlorine (Cl) 1.15%
- Cobalt (Co) 0.0004%
- Copper (Cu) 0.0001%
- Iron (Fe) 0.32%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.0118%
- Molybdenum (Mo) 0.0009%
- Sodium (Na) 0.13%
- Zinc (Zn) 0.0007%
Derived from: Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Gluconate, Cobalt Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Boric Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Protein Hydrolysates
- Anti-algae and green water
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning
- Pure culture of safe, effective bacteria to break down aquarium sludge waste
- Contributes to a healthy aquarium and improves appearance
- Reduces aquarium and filter cleaning and levels of disease causing bacteria
- Easy to use – dosage table, pipette and measuring cup included
- Treats 3,600 litres (790 gallons)