Seachem Flourish Trace
$8.40 – $64.70
- Trace elements supplement for the planted aquarium
- Allows for more frequent dosing than a broad spectrum supplement without worrying about a build up of more slowly used components
Flourish Trace™ supplies a broad range of trace elements demonstrated to be necessary for proper plant health and growth (see below for signs of deficiencies). Trace elements are normally depleted by utilization, oxidation and precipitation. The latter two processes occur more rapidly than with other micronutrients. This makes it important to restore trace elements on a regular basis. Flourish Trace™ may be used alone or in conjunction with Flourish®. Best results are obtained when both are used. Flourish Trace™ is safe for invertebrates such as shrimp.
Signs of Trace Element Deficiencies
- Boron: Death of stem and root apical meristem, leaves twisted, young tissue most affected
- Cobalt: used for nitrogen fixation, same as nitrogen deficiency signs (stunted growth)
- Copper: Young leaves dark green, twisted, wilted, tip remains alive
- Manganese: Chlorosis of young leaves, with smallest veins remaining green, necrosis between veins
- Molybdenum: Chlorosis, twisting, death of young leaves
- Zinc: Reduced leaf size, shortened internodes, chlorosis, spotted leaves, older leaves most affected<
- Nickel: lack of germination or seed formation, required for iron absorption
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 80 L (20 US gallons) twice a week. When using in conjunction with Flourish®, dose on alternate days.
Derived from: copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, manganese sulfate, boric acid, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate, rubidium chloride, nickel chloride, vanadium sulfate
50 mL, 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 2 L, 4 L, 20 L
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning