Seachem Flourish Potassium
$10.30 – $152.90
- Potassium supplement for the planted aquarium
- Highly concentrated (50,000 mg/L)
- Does not contain phosphate or nitrate making it ideal for use with Flourish Nitrogen and Flourish Phosphorus
Flourish Potassium™ contains 50,000 mg/L of potassium suitable for the natural planted aquarium. Potassium is one of several elements that are vitally important to maintaining a vigorous level of growth in a planted aquarium. Potassium can become depleted in a rapidly growing system or when the source water has a low mineral content. In these cases potassium could become the limiting factor to growth. Use Flourish Potassium™ to prevent potassium depletion (signs of which include yellowing in older leaves) and maintain the highest level of growth.
The most easily obtained sources of potassium are potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate. Both of these sources add to either nitrogen or phosphorus as well as potassium, making it virtually impossible to target a specific NPK ratio. Flourish Potassium™ is derived from potassium sulfate, allowing the user to adjust potassium levels without affecting nitrogen or phosphorus.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 125 L (30 US gallons). This dose raises potassium by 2 mg/L. Repeat 2–3 times per week or as needed in response to signs of potassium deficiency in older leaves which include: chlorosis (yellowing), necrosis (death/browning), pinholes in leaves, and weak stems and roots.
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||5%|
Derived from: Potassium sulfate
Elemental potassium is present at a concentration of 50,000 ppm (e.g 5%). Fertilizer laws require us to list potassium in terms of equivalence to a material that is not present (K2O) rather than the more scientifically sound method of simple elemental equivalence.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning