$10.30 – $194.50
- Detoxifies Ammonia for up to 48 hours
- Ideal for emergency situations
- More effective than any other ammonia-binding product
- Most concentrated product on the market
AmGuard™ safely, rapidly and efﬁciently removes toxic free ammonia. It is safe to use during tank cycling and is ideal for treating emergency situations. AmGuard™ is the strongest liquid ammonia binder on the market. It works within minutes to detoxify free ammonia, and it doesn’t degrade for nearly 72 hours. That’s at least twice as long as our competitors’ products. Unlike competing products, AmGuard™ converts it into a safe, non-toxic form that is readily removed by the tank’s biofilter. It does not alter pH. Ammonia can exist in two forms: free and ionized. It is only the free form that is toxic. Traditional ammonia test kits convert all ammonia to free ammonia by raising pH to 12–14; at this pH AmGuard™ cannot function and thus a false positive reading will result. For long term ammonia control, use Seachem Stability® and Matrix™. Use Ammonia Alert® or MultiTest™: Free & Total Ammonia to directly monitor levels of free ammonia. AmGuard™ also removes chlorine and chloramines.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 200 L (50 US gallons) daily or as needed to reduce ammonia.
ADVANCED: If you have an Ammonia Alert® that is reading “Alert”, then use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 400 L (100 gallons) daily. If it reads “Alarm”, then use 1 capful for every 200 L (50 gallons) daily. If it reads “Toxic”, then use 1 capful for every 80 L (20 gallons) daily.
EXPERT: If using our MultiTest™: Free & Total Ammonia test kit, use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 40 L (10 gallons) to remove 1 mg/L (ppm) of free ammonia. Alternatively you may employ the following formula for a variety of ammonia and water levels: 0.125AV=m (for volume in liters) or 0.5AV=m (for volume in gallons). A=ammonia concentration in mg/L, V=the volume of water being treated and m=the volume of AmGuard™ to use in mL. For example, to remove 1 mg/L of ammonia in 100 gallons you would use 0.5*1*100=50 mL.
If water temperature is above 30 °C (86 °F) do not use.
- No water change needed
- Removes Ammonia, Nitrite, Phosphates, Sludge, Oil, Fats (lipids) and other Biodegradable waste products.
- Helps stabilize pH and Oxygen levels.
- Non Toxic and harmless to humans and other live forms.
- Contains 12 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) daily for the first 7 days for new or old aquariums and ponds.
- Apply 1 capful to 400 gallons (1,800L) once a week for maintenance. Double or triple the dosage for heavy bioload.
- Provide strong aeration. *1capful = 80gms
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.