The Resun Air Pump LP20 delivers with low noise a maximum air output of 1320L/hr (22 litres per minute), which is suitable for the smaller fish and koi ponds. It must be housed to be protected from dust ingestion. Dust will prematurely wear the rubber valves & diaphragms.
- Do not install any brand of air pump of this size in the lounge room unless you like a continuous low noise hum whilst watching TV. Place the pump in a non-habitable room, or outside, and then plumb air line tubing to the tank diffusers.
- To increase the life of the rubber diaphragms, the unit must have back pressure. See details below.
Also used for: Air lift water pumping & aeration, Aquaculture pond aeration, Commercial and industrial water aeration, Bubble baths
- Electromagmetic linear diaphragm technology
- Low noise. Decibel levels measured in a quiet room using A-frequency weighting with medium back pressure loading on the pump:
39dB(A)+/- at 3m from air pump, 44dB(A)+/- at 500mm from air pump. A quite room ambient noise level is 30dB(A)+/-
- Plastic body
- Voltage/Wattage: 240V / 17W
- Automatic thermal cut-out overload protection
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Max pressure: 0.028MPa
- Max air output: 1320L/hr (22 Litres/minute)
- Air pump outlet diameter: 16mm
- Must be set-up above the water level
- Important: Rated IPX4 (meaning – Should be placed in a low dust environment but will tolerate rain and light sprinkling)
- Maximum water depth for placed airstones or air diffuser: 2.2m
- Supplied with a plastic 6 outlet manifold to suit 4mm silicon air line
- Air Pump dimensions: 205mm(L) x 145mm(W) x 165mm(H)
- Weight: Air Pump: 2.25kg. Cartoned pump: 2.65kg
Domestic PumpsThe FAMILY/FAMILY-A series are submersible single-phase portable drainage pumps. In addition to the 25mm hose coupling, it also comes with an easy-to-attach 15mm hose coupling as a standard accessory. The FAMILY-A pump with a cylindrical float switch reduces power consumption and extends operating life. Moreover, it can be used as a residue pump and drain water to 1mm in depth by attaching the optional residue adapter to the pump casing (for FAMILY-12, standard model only).
|Discharge Bore (mm)||15, 25|
|Discharge Bore (mm)||Model||Motor Output (kW)||Phase||Starting Method|
|15, 25||FAMILY-12 -Standard-||0.1||Single||Capacitor Run|
|15, 25||FAMILY-12A -Automatic-||0.1||Single||Capacitor Run|
- Twin outlet air pump
- Maximum output 4.0 ltr/min (240 ltr/hour)
- Maximum depth of the aquarium 21"
- Modern design with vibration absorbing feet
- Suitable for aquariums up to 180 ltr (40 gallon) and ponds up to 800 ltr
Design for the following area:
Ideal for provide oxygen to the living fishes in vehicles, fish markets and restaurants
Ideal supply oxygen in fish pond where don't 240V power supply
The pump can operate from Solar Power, Battery Power or AC mains backup power
No need of oil, low energy consumption meet the demands of environmental protection.
Adoptions of pound-resisting diaphragms, high grade of ball bearings and balance centrifugal shafts ensure the pumps to work long.
Compact size - easy to install, operation and maintenance;
Diameter Outlet: 10mm
Divider: 10 outlets
Overall Dimension (cm): 23.5 X 14.3 X 17.5