Prodibio Bacterkit Soil 06
BacterKit Soil combines 2 different products for fresh aquarium aquarium:
- Bacter Soil: strains of live bacteria specifically aimed at colonizing a freshwater aquarium soil.
- Soil nutrients: Nutrients necessary for the proper development of bacteria in the soil
- Natural an living bacteria of BacterKit Soil will help to install an optimal biological filtration in the soil. It can be combined with Start Up which will install the biological filtration in the aquarium water.
When should BacterKit Soil be used?
- It is recommended to use BacterKit Soil with AquaGrowth Soil and/or AquaShrimp Powder to start the biological filtration in the soil.
- BacterKit Soil is also suited for any other soil.
How to use BacterKit Soil
1 box of BacterKit Soil for a bag of AquaGrowth Soil or AquaShrimp Powder. All the box has to be used to treat an aquarium from 0 to 60 liters (15gal).
Key features• Fast acting for speedy aquarium maintenance • Enhances mechanical filtration with its clever clumping mechanism
Product overviewGreen water isn't a good look for aquariums. It doesn't only look horrible, it's really bad for your fish too. Excessive light or nutrients can trigger this ugly and potentially dangerous algal bloom in your aquarium which can affect oxygen and pH levels. This makes the water highly alkaline and potentially dangerous for your fish. But help is at hand. Green Away neatly clumps the suspended algal particles so they can be trapped by your filter or sink to the bottom and be syphoned off when you do your next water change. Use for treating Green Water or "Pea Soup", and remove unsightly brown or green algae suspended in your aquarium.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning