Prodibio Bacteria & Fungi Salt 6 vials
Bacteria & Fungi Salt
Cure for bacteria and fungal diseases for salt water fish
BACTERIA & FUNGI SALT intended only for the treatment of ornamental saltwater fish. BACTERIA & FUNGI SALT has a wide spectrum of action and treats a large number of diseases caused by bacteria or fungi. At the end of the treatment period, the use of BIODIGEST START vial included in the box allows the regeneration of the biological filtration.
Visible symptoms may be whitish or yellowish secretions, ulcers, skin inflammations, bleeding, scale loss, fin decomposition, bulging eyes, cotton fluff, swollen belly, or unusual oscillatory movements of the fish.
BACTERIA & FUNGI SALT can be used when the diagnosis of the disease is neither possible nor obvious.
At the end of the treatment period, the use of BIODIGEST START allows the regeneration of the biological filtration. BIODIGEST START is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. These bacteria work together with each strain finishing off the work started by the others. Some are capable of biosynthesising nitrate reducing enzymes in aerobic conditions. This enables water to be effectively purified, nitrates and phosphates to be reduced and prevents the spread of filamentous algae. By probiotic effect and food competition, they also fight against the proliferation of pathogens and reduce the risk of unexplained illnesses.
BACTERIA & FUNGI SALT is a drug intended for ornamental fish, it should not be used to fish for human consumption.
Key features• Patented formula • Halts progress of bacterial problems
Product overviewInternal bacterial infections are common but have always been hard to treat, needing antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Not any more! Say "hello" to healthy fish and "goodbye" to the expense and inconvenience of getting a vet's prescription. Anti Internal Bacteria is a breakthrough non-prescription product. It halts the progress of bacterial problems in your aquarium and prevents them from spreading. Use for combating outbreaks of internal bacterial infections for example Aeromona and Pseudomonas sp. in your aquarium.
- Combats gill flukes, skin flukes and tape worms
- Combats gill flukes (Dactylogyrus), skin flukes (Gyrodactylus) and tape worms (Cestoda) in carp-like, bass-like, cat fish-like fish and toothcarp aquarium fish, in both freshwater and saltwater. Is not tolerated by invertebrates
- Gill flukes are often not recognizable to the naked eye. They can only be diagnosed by microscopic examination
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Package contents: Gyrodol Plus 250, 100 ml. Suitable for aquariums with max. 500 l. In repeated use max. 250 l. 10 ml/50 l water. Remains in the water: 48 hours. Then 30 % water change.