Prodibio Aqua’Betta 12 vials
combines a water conditioner and bacteria in the same box in order to deliver the best water quality for your Bettas in cold water.
- Combines Bett’Activ et Aqua’Bacter
- One 12 vials box treats up to 180 liters (6 water changes)
– adapts tap water
– favours acclimatization of Bettas in their aquarium
– contributes the well-being of Bettas
– composed of live bacterial strains adapted to cold water
– ensures an optimal bilogical filtration
– prevents the spread of filamentous algae
– contributes to the degradation of fish waste in cold water aquarium
– nitrates and nitrites (dangerous for Bettas) are reduced
When should Aqua’Betta be used ?
- When starting a cold water aquarium, use Aqua’Betta to prepare tap water
- When doing a water change use Aqua’Betta to prepare tap water
SKU: 3594200006407 Category: Treatment
Safe Travel is effective in freshwater and marine water and is a probiotic which reduces fish stress and combats pathogenic bacteria during transport. It is ideal when moving house. The proliferation of pathogenic agents such as Pseudomonas, Aeromonas and Vibrio needs to be controlled and minimised in order to reduce bacterial infections in the water used to transport fish. SAFE TRAVEL is a concentrated suspension of purifying bacteria selected for their capacity to develop in water used to transport fish (oxygenation and temperature, for example) and they do this by feeding on the organic waste produced by the animals. The probiotic effect of Safe Travel prevents the development of pathogens by depriving them of food.
Size: 50 ml
- Multivitamins prevent deficiency symptoms and increase the resistance of freshwater and marine fish
- Healthy fish: a special emulsifying process with lecithin ensures the full effectiveness of the fat-soluble vitamins
- To use: drip multivitamins on frozen, live, freeze-dried or dry food
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 bottle Atvitol, 50 ml
Start Up brings together Biodigest Start and Stop Ammo Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank. START UP combines STOP AMMO START and BIODIGEST START in the same pack. The pack enables you to quickly get biological filtration underway and to introduce the first fish within a few hours. START UP enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your new aquarium (after four hours for freshwater tanks and 12 hours for marine water tanks).
BioDigest, living bacteria for biological filtration BioDigest is effective in both fresh water and marine water tanks and is a concentrated bacterial solution which biologically filters and eliminates aquarium waste BIODIGEST is made up of natural nitrifying, nitrate reducing and facultative bacterial strains selected for their ability to convert ammonia into nitrites, nitrites into nitrates and nitrates into nitrogen. BIODIGEST is particularly effective in the first two weeks. The speed at which the bacteria develop differs from one strain to another. BIODIGEST guarantees optimal purification proportions for a fortnight. If you want to speed up the purification process, you should not increase doses but instead should use the product more frequently.
Size: 200ml The smarter way to treat algae. Especially effective for BBA, hair/string/fuzz and most forms of filamentous algae. Gently biodegrades completely. Spot-dose up to 1ml per 10L every 24 hours.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
While healthy plant mass is the #1 natural defence against algae, life is often unpredictable. The filter or CO2 diffuser gets clogged. Grandpa overfeeds the fish. The auto-timer takes an unannounced holiday. These shocks ( seemingly insignificant to us) weaken plants and give algae a window of opportunity to spawn. APT Fix works to rebalance the system by targeting the fundamental weakness of algae- their comparatively less developed protective cell walls. When spot-dosed per the recommended dosage, it instantly arrests algae growth while allowing plants to recover.
This is the most effective approach, but be careful not to let the plants dry out. Avoid this method for treating algae on Mosses, Liverworts (Riccardia and Riccia etc.) and Vallisneria (Tape Grass).
This is our usual approach. To increase effectiveness, pause the filter before spot-dosing. And don't forget to turn the filter back on! The effect should be visible by the next day.
The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via spot-dose method. By Day 2, the inactive BBA would usually change color to red and/or white. These would either decompose, or serve as food for algae-eaters and other microorganisms. By Day 7, the leaf is now mostly free of algae. The above shows the result of a single dose of APT Fix via the drain-dose method. By Day 2, the hair-algae has lost some of its green color. By Day 5, all the hair algae has been deactivated. You can remove it completely using a fine brush.
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
A bacterial culture which rapidly starts up the waste breakdown process in the filter. This process is essential for a healthy aquarium. Filter Start is A product of the latest advances in biotechnology. Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guaranteed pure culture of safe effective bacteria. Does not colour the aquarium water Harmless to all species of fish and plants Usage When maturing a new filter or media especially when filter foams are new or have been replaced When test kits show your filter is not working properly Once a month to ensure optimum filter function For use in Coldwater and Tropical Freshwater Aquariums. Contents 100ml Filter Start Pipette Measuring Cap Guide to Fish Health Treats 500 litres e.g. aquarium 5ft x 2ft x 2ft
- A product of the latest advances in biotechnology
- Manufactured using strict culture and quality control processes. A guranteed pure culture of safe, effective bacteria
- Will not permanently colour the aquarium water
- Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants.