PRODAC Bloodworms Chironomus
Feed material consisting of 100% freeze-dried red mosquito worms. As it is rich in proteins and amino acids it is the best food source for all freshwater aquarium fish and it is necessary for all fish which feed on insects.
Composition: 100% Aquatic invertebrates (Chironomus).
Analytical constituents: crude protein 44,85%, crude ash 27,36%, crude fibres 3,57%, crude fat 3,54%, moisture 6,35%.
Out of stock
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments