Ocean Nutrition Reef Pulse
$14.30 – $36.30
Reef Pulse, a high quality coral food powder, is an innovative blend of selected zooplankton and phytoplankton catering to the unique nutritional needs of many SPS and LPS coral species, tube worms and other omnivorous filter feeders. The wide particle size range from 5 to 400 micron makes it an ideal diet for a large variety of coral species (like Euphyllia, Acropora, Montipora, Clavularia, Goniopora, Zoanthids, Scolymia, Dendronephthya, Stylophora, Pocillopora, Seriatopora, Xenia, Anthelia, Echinopora, Alveopora, Leptastrea, Chalice,…). They will show faster growth and more intense coloration, when fed regularly with Reef Pulse. Reef Pulse can be used with 2 different feeding methods: target feeding or tank feeding, according to the following feeding instructions. Target feeding = Fill a recipient with 100ml of tank water and add, depending on coral density, ¼ to 1 teaspoon of Reef Pulse. Do not feed more than 1 teaspoon per 400 liter per day / Blend & stir well / Switch off filtration, skimmer and circulation during target feeding (to avoid immediate removal) / Disperse a cloud of concentrated food solution over the targeted corals (e.g. by using a pipet or syringe) / When the food is consumed, restart filtration, skimmer and circulation Tank feeding = Fill a recipient with 500ml of tank water and add, depending on coral density, ¼ to 1 teaspoon of Reef Pulse per 400 liter of tank water. Do not feed more than 1 teaspoon per 400 liter per day. / Blend & stir well / Switch off filtration and skimmer (to avoid immediate removal) / Add the food solution to the aquarium, circulation pumps will disperse the food / Restart filtration and skimmer +/- 10 to 15 minutes later (depending on how fast the food is consumed)
- The power food for SPS/LPS corals and a nutritional boost for your reef tank.
- Palatable micro particles providing all essential nutrients.
- Includes protein stimulants to trigger the feeding behaviour in SPS and LPS corals.
- With highly digestible marine proteins and free amino acids, the building blocks for reef organisms.
Marine copepods, krill, squid, fish proteins, yeast, artemia nauplii, mussels, marine fish eggs, marine micro algae.
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments