Ocean Nutrition Instant Baby Brine Shrimp
- Identical in use and appearance to freshly hatched Baby Brine Shrimp, but the hatching and separation has already been done.
- Ideal food for delicate fish, fish fry and as food for invertebrates. Can be used both in freshwater and marine tanks.
- Excellent buoyancy, so the food remains in the water column to facilitate feeding.
- The product can be kept and stored at normal room temperature as long as the bottle has not been opened. To make sure, check for the noise at the moment of opening.
- Developed in collaboration with the Artemia Reference Center. Does not cloud the water.
- Contains in excess of 1.5 million nauplii
- Does not cloud the water.
Baby brine shrimp (Artemia nauplii), water, salt.
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.