Ocean Nutrition Green Marine Algae
An all natural, very nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and easily digestible. An optimal food source for marine and freshwater herbivorous fish. Enhanced with natural garlic extract for increased acceptance by finicky eaters and improved immune functions. Tear off a piece of seaweed of approximately 5cm by 7cm for the average 200l community tank and place in the aquarium using Ocean Nutrition Seaweed Clip. Allow fish to graze at their leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. Remove any uneaten seaweed after 24 hours.
- Optimal food source for all species of marine Tangs, Angels, Wrasses and some Butterfly fish.
- Green Marine Algae is a nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and is 100% digestible.
- This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources.
- We strongly recommend using seaweed in combination with Ocean Nutrition Formula Foods (Formula One, Formula Two, Spirulina Formula, etc.)
dried seaweed, garlic extract.
Out of stock
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments