Ocean Nutrition Formula Two Flakes
$7.05 – $13.00
Excellent flake diet for both herbivorous marine and freshwater fish. This algae boosted diet targets the needs of all marine and fresh water herbivorous fish. Formula Two Flakes contains abundant marine algae, kelp, garlic and a wide variety of key ingredients Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
- Highly palatable staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- Extra algae to please the more herbivorous fish.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Fish fillets, krill (Euphasia Pacifica plankton), marine algae, wheat gluten, squid, refined fish oils, wheat flour, garlic, spirulina, lecithin, brine shrimp nauplii, mussels, marine fish eggs, adult brine shrimp, vitamins (retinol (Vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), biotin (Vitamin H), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), folic acid (Vitamin B11), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.