Ocean Nutrition Community Formula Pellets
Scientifically formulated with select natural proteins and lipid ingredients. These pellets (+/- 0.8mm) have a high protein content, are rich in natural color enhancers and vitamins to improve vitality and coloration while boosting the immune system. Feed one to three times daily. Do not feed more than can be eaten within a few minutes.
- A complete, highly attractive and easily digestible diet specially designed for all freshwater tropical fish.
- Fish feeding can occur at all levels of the aquarium as the food will float for a short time before sinking slowly. Ideal for use with automatic feeders.
- The high protein content will stimulate breeding and ensure regular growth.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Fish fillet, wheat flour, wheat gluten, squid, krill, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), lecithin, marine algae, select amino acids (betaine, L-lysine, Dl-methionine), garlic, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid Phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), panthothenic acid (Vitamin B5), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), I-ascorbic acid phosphate (Vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (Vitamin H), choline (Vitamin B4), inositol (Vitamin B8), folic acid (Vitamin B11)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%