Ocean Free Submariner Digital Thermometer
- Accurate reading
- Simple to install and operate
- Battery included and easy to replace
- Full submersible
- Can be used all aquariums setup/types
- Battery – 1.5V, LR44H battery or equivalent
- Battery life – 5300 hours
- Continuously monitors pH in freshwater
- No tests, no strips
- Lasts up to 4 times as long as competing products
DirectionsSimply place Seachem pH Alert visibly anywhere in the aquarium or filter and match the sensor color to the corresponding pH reading on the color wheel. Its that easy. No chemicals or test procedures are required. When first put in service, response time will be about 30 minutes. Thereafter, pH shifts will register within ten minutes.
IndicationsNo care is required beyond removing algae with a clean, soft material. Do not use bleach, soap, detergents or hard objects to clean the sensor. Some dye medications may discolor the sensor. For maximum sensitivity, the unit should be read under natural daylight or daylight simulating light. Sensor exhaustion is indicated by a visible fading or washing out of sensor color. Once exhausted, it is time to replace pH Alert.
Mg MARINE WATER TEST KIT Simple 5 step Magnesium Test Kit. This accurate magnesium test kit is easy to follow and produces accurate results for measuring the magnesium levels in your aquarium. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for seawater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
KH FRESHWATER TEST KIT Colombo KH Test Kits will help you ensure the correct Carbonate Hardness (KH) is maintained in your pond. For clear pond water and healthy fish and plants you need to monitor your KH and pH levels. KH is a measurement for the total amount of dissolved carbonates in the pond water. When the KH is too low the pH can fluctuate which is very harmful for the aquatic life. If the value is at least 5 KH is the pH-value remains stable. A KH value of 8 is optimal. Colombo have produced test kits that are developed especially for freshwater. These tests give the best results! Colombo, 30 years of experience, that makes the difference.
High nitrate levels in your aquarium indicate a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and an increase in algae growth. Contrarily, maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates. Use the API® NITRATE TEST KIT to ensure that the nitrate levels in your tank are safe and healthy for your fish. The NITRATE TEST KIT reads parameters from 0 to 160 ppm and may be used for both fresh and saltwater aquariums. Sizes Contains 90 tests and includes 2 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, glass test tube and color chart
Phosphate FRESHWATER TEST KIT Phosphate levels would rise in aquariums that are not properly maintained and contribute to high algae growth. Testing for phosphates and learning about the sources of phosphate in your aquarium water will help you combat their effects. Phosphate sources includes :
- Uneaten food
- Plant decay
- Dying algae
- Fish feces
- Dead fish
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan Recharge with 24 water analysis strips.
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
- Fast diagnosis, precise results and recommended solutions
- Saves measurement values
- Displays measurement evaluation
- New developments - new functions and uses
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.
- During the analysis "aquarium freshwater"”and "water" the current CO2 content in the water will be calculated as an additional bonus. Depending on the analysis results in the sections “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Garden Pond” individualized recommendations and hints will be transmitted as to which JBL products will help to set the ideal/optimal water values.