NT LABS Aquarium Swimbladder Treatment
When to use?
Fish use their swimbladder for buoyancy and stability. When it becomes infected with Aeromonas or Pseudomonas bacteria, it can cause stress, which may result in death.
Use when fish become lethargic, have clamped fins, are unstable in the water, hanging at the surface or lying on the bottom.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Treatment can be repeated 7 days after last dose. If you feel a second dose is required, first check your diagnosis is correct, test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kits and carry out a 30% partial water change.
This product will colour the water yellow. It will also stain skin and clothing, but is harmless to filter bacteria and all species of fish and plants. Water changes can be performed after 5 days of treatment to remove any remaining colour.
“Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine
Key features• Patented formula • Halts progress of bacterial problems
Product overviewInternal bacterial infections are common but have always been hard to treat, needing antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Not any more! Say "hello" to healthy fish and "goodbye" to the expense and inconvenience of getting a vet's prescription. Anti Internal Bacteria is a breakthrough non-prescription product. It halts the progress of bacterial problems in your aquarium and prevents them from spreading. Use for combating outbreaks of internal bacterial infections for example Aeromona and Pseudomonas sp. in your aquarium.
Use for: Treating all pond fish for parasite infections such as: white spot, flukes, and slime disease.
- Calculate the ponds volume
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level.
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 1136litres (250 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Anti Parasite to a bucket of water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. This is a dye based treatment therefore water discolouration will occur.
- This is a course treatment, the pond should be treated everyday at roughly the same time for five days.
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent further parasitic problems.
- If necessary it is safe to repeat the course of treatment after 7 days.
Use for: Supporting your fish through times of stress - such as spring time, poor water quality or when they have been handled - to prevent disease outbreaks
- Calculate the ponds volume using our online calculator
- Shake bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 682 litres (150 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Stress Away to a bucket of pond water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface
- Re-dose once a month to reduce disease levels at times of stress
- We recommend testing your water for any underlying water quality issues to help prevent disease outbreaks
- Combats carb lice, anchor worms, gill maggots and wood lice. Does not work under 18 °C
- For the treatment of parasites on freshwater and marine fish. Not suitable for aquatic invertebrates!
- The remedy does not kill the parasite but prevents it reproducing. Pathogen then dies.
- JBL Online Hospital: gives you access to identify fish diseases
- Contents: 1 package of Aradol Plus 250, 100 ml. Suitable for aquariums of max. 500 l. For repeated use for max. 250 l. To use: 1st day: 10 ml/50 l water. 8th day: 50% water change. 14th day: 10 ml/50 l water