NT LABS Aquarium Swimbladder Treatment
When to use?
Fish use their swimbladder for buoyancy and stability. When it becomes infected with Aeromonas or Pseudomonas bacteria, it can cause stress, which may result in death.
Use when fish become lethargic, have clamped fins, are unstable in the water, hanging at the surface or lying on the bottom.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Treatment can be repeated 7 days after last dose. If you feel a second dose is required, first check your diagnosis is correct, test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kits and carry out a 30% partial water change.
This product will colour the water yellow. It will also stain skin and clothing, but is harmless to filter bacteria and all species of fish and plants. Water changes can be performed after 5 days of treatment to remove any remaining colour.
“Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine
Key features• Controls large visible parasites such as anchor worm, fish lice, gill maggots and leeches
Product overviewIt's a fact of fishy life that there are some nasty parasites out there that like to bother your aquarium's community. Fight back with Anti Crustacean Parasite. Especially developed to rid your aquarium of anchor worm, fish lice, gill maggots and fish leeches. Left untreated they can cause life-threatening damage and so should be eradicated quickly. Use for removing visible parasites such as fish lice (Argulus), anchor worm (Lernaea), fish leeches (Piscicola) and gill maggots (Ergasilus) from your aquarium. Do not use with scaleless fish or invertebrates.
Key features• Eradicates the bacteria that cause swimbladder infections
Product overviewKeep your fish swimming along happily and say "no!" to swimbladder problems. Swimbladder infections cause your fish to lose control of their buoyancy, resulting in severe stress and death. Swimbladder Treatment Plus destroys the bacteria that causes the infections, leaving your fish in tip-top condition once again. Use for treating swimbladder infections in your aquarium fish.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.
Key features• Patented formula • Halts progress of bacterial problems
Product overviewInternal bacterial infections are common but have always been hard to treat, needing antibiotics prescribed by your vet. Not any more! Say "hello" to healthy fish and "goodbye" to the expense and inconvenience of getting a vet's prescription. Anti Internal Bacteria is a breakthrough non-prescription product. It halts the progress of bacterial problems in your aquarium and prevents them from spreading. Use for combating outbreaks of internal bacterial infections for example Aeromona and Pseudomonas sp. in your aquarium.
- Conditions tap water making it suitable for fish
- Harmless to filters and all species of plants and fish
- Does not colour aquarium water
- For use in cold water and tropical freshwater systems
- Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)