JBL PhosEx rapid
$9.70 – $19.50
- For pond water to suit both fish and plants: reliably binds phosphate and thus prevents unwanted algae growth.
- For freshwater aquariums and turtle and shrimp tanks.
- Immediate action: liquid iron preparation to reduce high phosphate values.
- Removes phosphate. Prevents algae growth. Clears cloudy aquarium water.
- How it works: a liquid iron compound reliably and permanently binds the phosphate dissolved in the water. Its effectiveness is shown by a brownish clouding, which disappears after 2-24 h.
- Contents: 1 PhosEx rapid.
- To use: 10 ml/40 l water for >2.4 mg/l phosphate. Example: 60 l aquarium: 15 ml. For > 1.2 mg/l 10 ml/80 l and for > 0.6 ml/l 10 ml/160 l.
Nature at Home – Home for fish and plants
- Fish and plants need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature.
- Transform the aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect the aquarium dwellers. C
- lean aquarium water – ideal water quality.
- Prevents algae growth with proper use and eliminates phosphate, the basic nutrient for all types of algae.
Where did my algae come from?
> Algae problems in an aquarium can never be traced to just one factor or general condition, and instead, are always the result of a combination of different factors, which include light, fertilization, water changes – specifically, how often and how much – feeding, fish population and, of course, the specific water parameters.
According to analyses that were performed over a course of a number of years, red algae, at least the common brush algae and beard algae, occur in descending order at the following parameters:
1) too little carbon dioxide (in relationship to 100 % of the measured tank); the pH level should be in the slightly acetic range, depending on the carbonate hardness, in every case.
2) elevated phosphate levels (over 90 %); phosphate limitation by means of JBL PhosEx ultra is often helpful here.
3) too little and too irregular fertilization (there should always be traces of iron at least).
4) insufficient water changes; a weekly water change of over 30 % is recommended for algae problems.
5) not enough fast-growing plants.
AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE
- Environmental friendly
- No water change is needed
- Remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, sludge, oil, fats (lipids) and other biodegradable waste products
- Help to stabilize pH and oxygen level
- Non-toxic and is harmless to humans and other live forms
- Contain 9 types of micro-organisms and 5 types of enzymes
- Good for freshwater and saltwater use
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
- Long-term supply for the substate: long-term substrate fertiliser for freshwater aquariums
- Nutrient depot: contains all important plant nutrients such as iron and clay, stores nutrients and releases them as required
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Use when setting up a new aquarium: mix nutrient substrate concentrate with substrate, cover with a layer of washed gravel/sand
- Contents: 1 packet Florapol. Effective for a minimum of 3 years
- Contains condensed vitamins B1, B2,B6, B12,C,A,D,E and Glucan.
- Promotes good metabolism and resistance to disease in fish.
- Helps discus adapt to a new environment.
- Cures illnesses caused by imbalance in nutrition or long-term feeding habits.
- Effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, darken disease, and Scoliosis.
- Contains additives essential to good nutrition for Discus aquariums.