Cleaning and Maintenance
JBL Floaty II S
- Convenient and effective cleaning of aquarium panes: glass cleaning magnet with floating internal element
- Easy to use: float the internal element on the water at the edge of the aquarium tank, the external element will draw the internal element. Direct the magnet from the outside. Clean glass pane with circular movements
- Convenient to use: protruding cleaning edge accesses hard-to-reach spots (e.g. behind technical equipment), reach into corners without getting your hands wet
- Patented JBL edge protection: protection of aquarium silicone seals thanks to bevelled edges, swimming internal element: no scratches on the pane caused by trapped gravel stones
- Package contents: glass cleaning magnet Floaty II
Easy to use
Separate the swimming internal element from the external element and lay it on the water next to the aquarium pane. Hold external element close to the aquarium pane to attract the swimming part. Move the magnet from the outside with light circular movements over the aquarium pane surface.
Convenient to use
A protruding cleaning edge even allows access into hard-to-reach spots, such as behind technical aquarium devices. Reaches into corners easily without you getting your hands wet.
Gentle on the aquarium
The edge protection, patented by JBL, protects the silicone seams with the help of angled edges. The swimming internal element can’t fall into the gravel, causing trapped gravel stones to scratch the pane. There is no need to “fish around” in the aquarium any more if the inner part becomes detached from the magnet.
- Water analysis and diagnosis via smartphone: easy and safe control of the water values in freshwater aquariums.
- For the measurement of: general hardness, carbonate hardness, pH value, nitrite, nitrate, chlorine and CO2 calculation.
- The new generation of water analysis: download ProScan app free of charge, insert test strip into aquarium water, position strip on colour chart for analysis, scan colour chart, values are determined.
- Fast diagnosis – precise results: test value results are displayed as numbers and additionally evaluated (good/medium/poor).
- Additional recommendations for optimal values in freshwater aquariums and ponds
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad: iOS 5.0 or higher, Android 4.0 or higher and a camera with autofocus needed.
- Contents: 1 pack ProScan Recharge with 24 water analysis strips.
- The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and plants in the aquarium.
- Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
- With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium.
- To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
- Fast diagnosis, precise results and recommended solutions
- Saves measurement values
- Displays measurement evaluation
- New developments - new functions and uses
- Download the JBL app free of charge, follow the app’s instructions, immerse the test strip into the aquarium water, position the test strip on the JBL colour chart for the analysis, scan colour chart, values will be determined, individual solution recommendations and tips will be transmitted.
- During the analysis "aquarium freshwater"”and "water" the current CO2 content in the water will be calculated as an additional bonus. Depending on the analysis results in the sections “Aquarium Freshwater” and “Garden Pond” individualized recommendations and hints will be transmitted as to which JBL products will help to set the ideal/optimal water values.