- Biological removal of nitrate from the aquarium: filter material for the use in aquarium filters
- To use: material packed in 4 filter bags, for the use in filter
- Removes the main nutrient of algae (nitrate) from freshwater
- Nitrate breakdown exclusively through natural, bacterial degradation, without the use of chemical additives or replacement products
- Contents: filter material, Bio Nitrat Ex
- Content: 240g
- For: 200l
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filer materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water. With our research department and our worldwide expeditions into the habitats of the animals we continuously set new standards with our product innovations.
- standard 2 pin power plug
- 220-240V 50Hz.
- Suitable for both fresh and salt water aquariums.
- Surface skimmer built in for sparkling clean water surface.
- Extendable water inlet.
- Adjustable flow rate.
- Removable filter pads for easy maintenance.
- Model AHF301
- Recommended for aquarium size up to 30cm
- Power: 5W Qmax: 300L/Hr
- Size: 8.5 x 8.5 x 11cm (body)
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
ANS MINI BACTERIA HOUSE ROD
5 years usage of super porous media
Emits INFRARED RAYS helps to revitalize water and increase ORP and oxygen
Super porous media allows beneficial bacteria to colonise and breakdown of ammonia and nitrite
Release minerals and trace elements to promote intense colour in fish and plants
Suitable for freshwater fishes, dragon fish shrimps, ponds, planted , marine,
Reduce need for water change Do not affect pH.