Interpet Gold Fish Safe
Helps stop your goldfish becoming unwell.
Stabilises water quality by removing ammonia and adding essential tonic salt.
• Removes harmful chemicals and waste for a healthier environment
• Freshens water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish
• Easy to use with simple to follow instructions
• Treat 57 litres (100 pints) – enough for about 10-12 doses
Don’t let your goldfish suffer in a nasty, stale tank. It’s no wonder that swimming around in their own waste makes goldfish very unwell and can even kill them. So fight back against the filth with Interpet Gold Fish Safe. Added just once a week, this little wonder freshens the water and acts as a tonic to your goldfish, giving them extra zing.
Fish Safe is very easy to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap.
One pipette treats 0.45 litres (1 pint) and one capful treats 2.05 litres (4.5 pints). Use 2 days after a weekly water change. 100ml will keep your goldfish in clean water for around 10-12 treatments.
- Preventative treatment to keep your aquarium healthy
- Easy to follow and complete dosing instructions contained
- Measuring cup and pipette included
Key features• Harmless to filters and all species of fish and plants • For use in cold water and tropical freshwater aquariums only • Use to condition water for plants in a new aquarium • Treats 500 litres (110 gallons)
Product overviewFor a thriving aquarium, it's important to ensure your plants are well-fed. Often a bit neglected, aquarium plants are often unable to find the nutrients they need in an artifical aquarium environment. Flora Boost is especially formulated without nitrates and phosphates to supply the correct balance of trace elements. It ensures optimum plant growth without stimulating algae growth. Use this wonderfood once a week to stimulate plant growth, to condition water for plants in new aquariums, when plant leaves show signs of yellowing, when plants are dying or disintegrating or when existing plant food is stimulating algae growth. Flora Boost will not permanently discolour the water. Be sure to follow pack instructions and use the dosage table and pipette or measuring cup provided to treat your aquarium water.
- Convenient and effective way to catch flatworms (planaria) without using chemicals
- Equip trap with food bait (JBL NovoTab), use suction pad and cord to hang it at an angle over the bottom and empty trap the following day
- Convenient emptying of the trap: open lower plug and upper screw top and rinse under running water
- Completely non-toxic in freshwater and marine water
- Package content: 1 complete planaria trap (13 cm long) with transparent cord and suction pad for slanted positioning
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals.
- Protects against wounds and injuries with herbal extract
- Prevents shock and stress during shipping and transportation
- instantly ages new tap water and freshly prepared artificial saltwater.
- Provides electrolytes and calming effects.
- provides slime coating
- For water change, apply 1ml to 10 gallons (45L), 1 cupful = (60ml) to 600 gallons (2700L)
- To prevent shock and stress, removal of heavy metals and chloramines, to protect against wounds and injuries due to fighting and transportation and for newly added fishes and invertebrates. Apply 1ml to 5 gallons (22.5L)
- Creates a brownish clear blackwater properties in the tropic for a more comfortable and at ease environment.
- Creates natural healthy water conditions for tropical fishes
- Enhance Colours
- Induces spawning