Hikari Turtle Sticks
$8.00 – $40.00
1. Contains three distinctly colored sticks each with different indispensable nutrients your aquatic turtle desires:
Yellow Stick – Staple Nutrition Stick™
Contains the highest quality proteins, minerals and multi-vitamins to promote proper growth and peak condition.
Green Stick – Calcium Enhanced Stick™
Supports shell development and structure while reducing the chances of calcium deficiency.
Red Stick – Conditioning Stick™
Contains Chitosan extracted from crustaceans to support metabolism, immune system health and skin resiliency.
2. Easily digested thereby reducing potential water quality problems and odor that can result from uneaten or partially digested food.
3. Quickly absorbs water and softens rapidly while retaining its original shape. Will not cloud your turtle’s water.*
*When fed as directed.
4. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
Feed one to two times daily the amount your turtle can completely consume in 2-3 minutes. If you want to use as a treat throughout the day, offer a few sticks intermittently to avoid any negative impact to the water quality. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
We recommend Hikari Reptile Turtle Sticks as a daily diet for:
All kinds of aquatic turtles and some amphibians
Crude Protein : min. 40%
Crude Fat : min. 3.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 4.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 13%
Phosphorus : min. 0.8%
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.