5kg-M, 15kg-M, 15kg-L, 20kg (Sinking)-L
Hikari Saki-Pure White
$120.00 – $360.00
1. Developed to help develop a snow white Shiroji. Includes carefully selected ingredients and avoids using those we’ve identified can cause yellowing over time. (the Shiroji is the white area of the koi).
2. A traditional Japanese health food, extract of “pickled Japanese apricot”, naturally contains Apricot-Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid which help support efficient metabolism in Nishikigoi, an important step in developing desirable Shiroji.
3. Milled Sesame Seed contains desirable antioxidants which can improve gloss and luster.
4. This highly digestible formula allows feeding at lower water temperatures making it ideal for use during the winter show season.
5. What is Hikari-Germ™?
The Hikari-Germ™ is a spore form of a beneficial, live (viable) naturally occurring micro-organism (probiotic) which awakens once in the intestine of the koi. Its inclusion, along with the uniquely balanced nutrient mix only Hikari® could develop, offers your koi their best chance to develop their championship potential.
To maintain the optimum Shiroji, we recommend using Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ exclusively. The use of other diets with this product, especially color enhancing foods, will significantly reduce the noticeable impact.
Above 18ºC(64ºF) Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
Between 12ºC(54ºF) and 18ºC(64ºF) Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
Between 5ºC(41ºF) and 12ºC(54ºF) Carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
Below 5ºC(41ºF) Stop all feeding.
We recommend Saki-Hikari PURE WHITE as a daily diet for:
All koi with championship potential kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable.
Crude Protein : min. 37%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 1.5%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 15%
Phosphorus : min. 1.2%
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%