2kg-M, 5kg-M, 5kg-L
Hikari Saki-Multi Season
$50.00 – $120.00
1. Manufactured to our exacting standards offering benefits not available with standard cooler weather koi diets.
2. Contains easily digested ingredients, including a select portion of the wheat germ kernel, which offers higher levels of usable proteins and beneficial vitamins than the whole kernel would. You’ll experience efficient digestion even in lower water temperatures.
3. Contains a uniquely balanced mix of superior proteins and other necessary nutrients which support digestive system health while promoting steady, predictable growth with less chance of weight loss.
4. Includes pure, cultured Spirulina to help your koi maintain the brilliant colors you desire without any negative impact on the Shiroji (white areas).
5. Saki-Hikari® is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet. The benefits of the Hikari-Germ™ do not continue once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent feeding or use with other foods mixed in will not provide the optimal benefits.
Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish.
We recommend Saki-Hikari Multi Season as a daily diet for:
All koi with championship potential kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable.
Crude Protein : min. 37%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 15%
Phosphorus : min. 1.0%
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.