2kg-S, 15kg-S, 500g-M, 2kg-M, 5kg-M, 5kg-L, 15kg-M, 15kg-L
$16.00 – $200.00
1. Expect accelerated growth and championship form! During the development of this diet primary consideration was given to the natural, omnivorous requirements of Nishikigoi. With this in mind Hikari® developed an exacting blend of lipids and other necessary nutritional components which can reduce the chances of internal fat deposits which have been proven to be problematic for koi.
2. The uniquely balanced ingredients and their availability make this a natural choice for younger koi during their formative period.
3. The use of carefully selected protein sources makes this diet appealing to the most finicky eaters while offering them a nutrient package that they can readily digest.
4. Manufactured in our own facilities, to our exacting standards, to provide benefits not available with standard koi diets.
5. Saki-Hikari® is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet. The benefits of the Hikari-Germ™ do not continue once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent feeding or use with other foods mixed in will not provide the optimal benefits.
Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish.
We recommend Saki-Hikari Growth as a daily diet for:
All koi with championship potential who need some assistance adding weight or improving their form.
Crude Protein : min. 40%
Crude Fat : min. 9.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 17%
Phosphorus : min. 1.7%
- Available in floating and Sinking, bite-sized STICKS (17mm x 6mm) for large carnivorous monster fish.
- Packed with fresh marine protein for SUPERIOR DIGESTIBILITY and INCREASED SATISFACTION.
- Designed with an optimized CAROTENOID profile to express the BRIGHTEST natural COLORS.
- Skillfully created with nutrients that SUPPORT & MAINTAIN GENERAL HEALTH as well as ENHANCE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM of your fish.
- Includes PHYTO-NUTRIENTS such as GARLIC & specially selected HERBS to increase the natural resistance to pathogens & parasites.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat flour, krill (Euphasia sp.), squid, yeast, zooplankton, spirulina, lecithin, garlic, selected amino acids (betaine, taurine, L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tryptophane), vitamins (retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), biotin (vitamin H), panthotenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), niacin (vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.