Hikari Saki Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing
SAKI FANCY GOLDFISH COLOUR LIGHT PURPLE – 150g
1. Lab results verify the perfect balance of purified Astaxanthin (a carotenoid) and pure-cultured spirulina deepens the red tones without negatively impacting the white areas of the goldfish.
2. Our most advanced goldfish diet which includes live (viable) beneficial micro-organisms (Hikari-Germ™) which help improve enzymatic activity and allow your pet to more fully digest the nutrient offering.
3. Higher levels of Vitamin E and stabilized Vitamin C are added to further support immune system health.
4. The Hikari-Germ™ by reconditioning the waste in to smaller particles your filter can more readily handle can improve overall water quality, filter effectiveness and helps reduce regularly scheduled maintenance.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily, the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues. When the water temperature is consistently below 10℃(50℉) or above 30℃ (86℉), reduce the amount of fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Fancy Goldfish is most effective when used without interruption as a daily diet. The Hikari-Germ™ is a transitory bacteria that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent use or mixing with other diets will not allow the Hikari-Germ™ to flourish and remain active in the intestine tract.
We recommend Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Color Enhancing Floating as a daily diet for:
All types of premium grade or fancy goldfish.
Crude Protein : min. 45%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 3.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 20%
Phosphorus : min. 1.8%
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.