5kg-S, 5kg-M, 5kg-L, 15kg-S, 15kg-M
Hikari Saki-Deep Red
$180.00 – $450.00
1. Contains a precise amount of select, pure-cultured Spirulina which naturally contains highly concentrated carotenoids to help your koi develop more rapid and deeper coloration while reducing the chance of discoloration of the Shiroji ( white areas of the koi).
2. What is Hikari-Germ™?
The Hikari-Germ™ is a spore form of a beneficial, live (viable) naturally occurring micro-organism (probiotic) which awakens once in the intestine of the koi. Its inclusion, along with the uniquely balanced nutrient mix only Hikari® could develop, offers your koi their best chance to develop their championship potential.
3. The Hikari-Germ™ by reconditioning the waste in to smaller particles your filter can more readily handle can improve overall water quality, filter effectiveness and can help reduce regularly scheduled pond maintenance.
4. Use of this diet with our other Saki-Hikari® diets is recommended to experience the maximum Hikari-Germ™ effect.
For best results use Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ when your water temperature is consistently above 20ºC(68ºF). As this diet offers an extreme color enhancing effect and is meant to be used as a supplemental feed.
As a reference, based on feeding trials at the ®Hikari Aquatic Lab’s, a mix of this diet and Saki-Hikari® Balance in a ratio of one part Deep Red™ to two parts Balance would provide a similar color enhancing effect as Saki-Hikari® Color Enhancing. Therefore, higher levels of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ will provide more aggressive color enhancement. Please note: Exclusive feeding of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ may cause discoloration on the Shiroji(white areas of the koi).
We recommend Saki-Hikari DEEP RED as a daily diet for:
All koi with championship potential kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable.
Crude Protein : min. 45%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 15%
Phosphorus : min. 1.2%
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.