$20.00 – $60.00
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry’s life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it’s exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry’s growth transition.
For optimum results feed daily as often as possible the amount your fish will consume within 2-3 minutes.
Care should be taken to avoid feeding as larger quantities of food less often can cause a lack of nutrition and degrade the water quality. Use the chart above as a guide to choose the proper pellet size based on the growth stag your fry are in.
Early Use – THE LENGTH FOR FRY：4～10mm
Middle Use – THE LENGTH FOR FRY：8～20mm
Later Use – THE LENGTH FOR FRY：18～30mm
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%