Hikari Micro Wafers
$4.00 – $6.00
1. A community tank diet that allows feeding at all levels of the aquarium due to its unique floating then sinking characteristics.
2. High grade marine and vegetable proteins promote ready acceptance, improved assimilation and superior nutrient utilization.
3. Contains Spirulina and Astaxanthin to promote vivid coloration not possible with competitive foods.
4. Another Hikari® original, a miniature (micro) wafer developed specifically for most tropical fish to easily devour.
5. Helps flake users to more readily monitor and adjust quantity fed to avoid over-feeding and water quality issues.
Feed two to three times daily.Feed only the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Always avoid over-feeding. Ask your retailer about other Hikari diets to meet the nutritional needs of your aquatic pets.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Micro Wafers as a daily diet for:
All small & medium sized tropical fish especially tetras, livebearers, cichlid and catfishes.
Crude Protein : min. 44%
Crude Fat : min. 8.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 13%
Phosphorus : min. 1.0%
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.