Hikari Micro Pellets
$4.00 – $6.00
1. Our unique “Micro Coating” eliminates nutrition loss and water clouding.
2. The premium-select marine & vegetable protein mix is ideal for small tropical fish who require larger energy reserves.
3. A balance of Krill and Spirulina offers vivid coloration.
4. This precisely colored granule improves underwater visibility thereby resulting in more rapid acceptance with less uneaten food.
5. A softer texture that’s ideally suited for most smaller community tank fishes.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding as water quality issues can result. Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
Note: HIKARI® TROPICAL MICRO PELLETS® contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another.
Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Micro Pellets as a daily diet for:
Tetras, barbs and other small mouthed tropical fish
Crude Protein : min. 43%
Crude Fat : min. 7.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 7.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 17%
Phosphorus : min. 1.1%
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments