Hikari Marine A
1. Offers essential fatty acids and necessary high-level proteins as part of the scientifically balanced nutrition.
2. Contains clam extract which improves palatability, even finicky eaters will love it.
3. Offers seaweed meal and pure-cultured spirulina to meet the nutritional requirements of plant eating marine fishes, while providing them the nutrient sources they require to look like they just came off the reef.
4.A unique blend of necessary nutrients which help support immune system health.
5. Softens rapidly while triggering natural, instinctual grazing. The easily digested formula aids utilization thereby reducing waste output and helping to improve water quality with continued use.
Feed no more than your pet will consume within two minutes two to three times each day based on size. As Hikari Tropical Marine-A is a very powerful food, care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
We recommend Hikari Marine Marine-A as a daily diet for:
All kinds of marine fish larger than 10 cm (4 inches) in length
Crude Protein : min. 47%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 3.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 17%
Phosphorus : min. 0.8%
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.