Hikari Goldfish Excel Sinking
1. A uniquely balanced daily diet, developed for most standard goldfish, that offers rapid growth and desirable form!
2. Higher levels of Pure-Cultured Spirulina and precise amounts of carefully selected carotenoids offer coloration you have to see to believe.
3. The readily digested, premium-select ingredients provide immune system support and great taste too!
4. Our proprietary production process helps us offer an extremely stable pellet size that’s suitable for most goldfish above 3 cm or 1.2″.
Feed up to 4 times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. More frequent, smaller feedings are best. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10℃ (50℉) or above 30℃ (86℉), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Sinking Goldfish Excel® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
We recommend Sinking Goldfish Excel as a daily diet for:
All types of goldfish and koi fry to help them develop their color and beauty.
Crude Protein : min. 40%
Crude Fat : min. 6.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 15%
Phosphorus : min. 1.2%
An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments