An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish
We recommend Hikari Friend as a daily diet for:
All types of fish including koi normally kept in a pond environment.
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments