An Economical, Daily Diet For Koi And Pond Fish
An economical, daily diet offering basic nutrition to allow your pond fish to live a long and healthy life.
- A floating pellet which allows you to readily monitor the feeding habits of your pond fish while adjusting the amount fed, as necessary, to reduce the chances of water quality related problems caused by over-feeding.
- Advanced production technology allows us to provide you with a pellet that will not stain or cloud* your pond water. *When used as directed.
- This highly palatable, carefully developed pellet is readily accepted and offers higher feed efficiency which can result in less waste.
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish
We recommend Hikari Friend as a daily diet for:
All types of fish including koi normally kept in a pond environment.
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.
A Daily Diet For Koi
A high quality, basic daily diet made from premium ingredients offering superior growth and health improving characteristics.Features Hikari® Staple™ is a lab formulated, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The uniquely balanced ingredients support rapid growth, proper form and efficient utilization. This floating diet will not cloud your water and contains necessary vitamins, including stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health. Note: Hikari® Staple™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor your water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 18-30°C (64-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 11-18°C (52-64°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Staple as a daily diet for All koi as a daily diet where improved growth are desirable.