Hikari Discus Bio-Gold
$11.00 – $90.00
1. Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
2. Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
3. A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods, but without the potential for parasite infestation or excessive odor and mess.
4. Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics make it the first choice of finicky eaters and juvenile or wild caught specimens. A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
5.Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft taking on a worm-like texture. Best of all it retains its shape.
For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial. Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.
We recommend Hikari Tropical DISCUS Bio-Gold as a daily diet for:
Discus, Angelfish, Apistogramma, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Smaller Tropical Fish
Crude Protein : min. 50%
Crude Fat : min. 12%
Crude Fiber : max. 3.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 15%
Phosphorus : min. 0.8%
Easily Digested, Daily Diet For Goldfish, Baby Koi & Larger Tropical Fish An easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet for adult goldfish, baby koi and larger tropical fish.FEATURES Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ is an excellent choice for daily feeding of goldfish, baby koi or other pond fishes when water temperatures are cooler or more rapid digestion is desired. Made from carefully selected ingredients including; vegetable proteins, natural fats, necessary vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin E and stabilized vitamin C) Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ supports immune system health and can improve body luster and depth of the white areas of the fish. Best of all the floating pellets won't cloud your water when used as directed. Hikari® Goldfish Wheat-Germ, your first choice for superior digestion in colder or variable water temperatures! FEEDING Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish. We recommend Hikari Wheat-Germ as a daily diet for All types of goldfish and baby koi, especially those kept in situations where improved digestion is desired or necessary. GUARANTEED ANALYSIS Crude Protein : min. 32% Crude Fat : min. 4.0% Crude Fiber : max. 4.0% Moisture : max. 10% Ash : max. 12% Phosphorus : min. 0.7%
A Color Enhancing, Daily Diet For Koi
A color enhancing, daily diet developed to offer improved growth rates, superior form and excellent natural coloration.Features Hikari® Gold® is a uniquely designed, daily diet, for feeding Koi and other pond fish in warmer water temperatures. The carefully selected ingredients promote active color enhancement while the vitamin and mineral package helps support immune system health. Hikari®, successfully making champions for decades™! Note : Hikari® Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications. Feeding Regularly monitor yourr water temperature and adjust the amount and frequency of your feedings based on this temperature, the water condition, number and size of fish and their activity level. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food remaining after the feeding period. For 20-30°C (68-86°F) - Feed 2 to 4 times per day the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For 15-20°C (59-68°F) - Feed no more than twice daily the amount your fish will completely consume within 5 minutes. For best results try to feed during the warmer part of the day. For 11-15°C (52-59°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Excel® or Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula. Below 11°C (52°F) - We suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ Formula, specially designed for lower temperature digestibility. We recommend Hikari Gold as a daily diet for All koi or larger goldfish where improved coloration and growth are desired.
- A nutritionally complete, highly attractive daily diet for small freshwater tropical fish.
- Enriched with krill and natural carotenoids for super color enhancing properties.
- With increased vitamin levels, immunostimulants and garlic to improve the resistance against parasites.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
IngredientsFish fillets, wheat gluten, krill, wheat flour, squid, lecithin, refined fish oils, yeast (ß-glucans), marine algae, garlic, betaine, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione (vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), cobalamin (vitamin B12), l-ascorbic acid phosphate (vitamin C), niacin (vitamin B3), biotin (vitamin H), choline (vitamin B4), inositol (vitamin B8), folic acid (vitamin B11)), sorbic acid, citric acid, minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments