Hikari Cichlid Bio-Gold+ Mini
CICHLID BIO-GOLD PLUS MINI – 25og
1. A Powerful Color Enhancing Daily Diet For Carnivorous Cichlids And Larger Tropical Fish Lacking Exposure To UV Light
2. Expect vivid and vibrant coloration, not possible with other diets, as a direct result of the inclusion of easily synthesized Astaxanthin.
3. Offering a super-charged nutrient mix enhanced with beneficial living microorganisms that promotes rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and active waste decomposition!
4. The use of premium-grade Fish Meal makes this perfect for omnivorous or carnivorous varieties. Contains specially formulated Garlic and DL-Methionine making this diet one your pet will eagerly attack and devour.
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes.
Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period.
Ask your retailer about our other Cichlid diets; Cichlid StapleT, Cichlid Gold® and Cichlid Excel®.
You must feed Cichlid ®Bio-Gold+ continuously for your fish to experience the full impact of the live (viable) naturally occuring microorganisms.
We recommend Hikari Cichlid Cichlid Bio-Gold+ as a daily diet for:
Carnivorous cichlid cnd larger tropial fish
Crude Protein : min. 45%
Crude Fat : min. 5.0%
Crude Fiber : max. 2.0%
Moisture : max. 10%
Ash : max. 13%
Phosphorus : min. 1.0%
Bacillus Subtilis : min. 1.0×10^9 CFU/kg
Great for Newborn fish to juvenile fish
Provide the exacting nutritional balance for early stages of your fish.Features
- Rich in highly nutritious, freshly harvested ingredients including premium-selected fish meal which provides a superior protein source.
- Provides a uniquely balanced nutrient profile for the, all important, developmental stage of your fry's life.
- This semi-floating food allows fry at all levels of the aquarium ready access it's exacting nutrition while reducing water quality issues common with other fry foods.
- Available in three granules sizes to support optimum feeding at all stages of your fry's growth transition.